Today we bring you a very fresh and ideal recipe for hotter days. Best of all, it is also healthy, because it is made only with fruit and little more. It is an avocado and mango ice cream that you can decorate or complement with any other fruit, making it a perfect snack or dessert for this season. It is ideal for those who are dieting and/or do not want to eat sugary products.
Then, we leave you with the ingredients and step by step for its elaboration. You’ll see how easy it is to have a rich and healthy ice cream. You can also make other fruits that you like more, although always keeping avocado as the main fruit because it is what will give you the creaminess of ice cream.
- 3 avocados
- 2 mangoes
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- This recipe is as easy to make as peeling fruits and having a blender or blender on hand.
- The first thing we will do is to peel well both avocados and mangoes . Then we will cut both into small pieces and throw them into an ideal bowl for whipping. Next, we will beat both fruits until there are no lumps left.
- Next is to add 100 ml of skimmed milk, and we will beat again.
- The result will be added to a plastic jar and put it in the freezer. It should take at least 2 or 3 hours until it freezes and is ideal for ice cream.
- Once you are going to serve it, you can add some grapes and nuts to complete.