The last time i did pasta I took a pack of bacon in strips and some fresh sausages that I had in the fridge to make this bacon and sausage sauce. Although pasta can be cooked with Mycook, I usually like to cook pasta in the traditional way, in a pot, while making the sauce in the jar. The good thing about doing it this way is that we save time since both things are ready practically at the same time and at a moment we have the food ready.
We also have other recipes where salsa and pasta are made at the same time inside the jar, such as espresso macaroni with sausage and ham, another way to save time cooking and soiling the minimum.
- 125 gr. bacon into strips
- 4 fresh sausages cut into pieces
- 1 clove of garlic
- 70 gr. onion
- 30 gr. olive oil
- 200 gr. evaporated milk or liquid cream for cooking
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese (type Parmesan or Grana Padano)
- Pour the oil into the jar and heat for 1 minute, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Introduce the onion into large pieces and garlic and set 3 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 1-S. At the end of the time if we want the smallest pieces of onion schedule 10 seconds at speed 5 before continuing with the recipe.
- Place the mixing paddle on the blades.
- Add bacon into strips and sausage pieces. Cook 5 minutes, temperature 110ºC, speed 2.
- Finally, add the evaporated milk and grated cheese. Schedule 3 minutes, temperature 110ºC, speed 3.
- It remains only to pour the sauce over the cooked pasta, mix well and serve.