Baked with cream pastry maker, I continue to recycle remains of Christmas although if you like me you can enjoy them all year round. I’ve never tried to make them with pastry cream and I loved it. They’re juicy and the worst thing is that they leave a little something dangerous on the palate… we’re going to want to repeat and repeat.
With these amounts they come out 30-35 depending on the size of which we make them so there will be cooking for the whole family. When baking time I put 20 minutes but watch the oven because the same 15 minutes are ready.
- 200 gr rice milk
- 70 gr sugar
- 1 egg L
- 20 g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- baking pastry cream
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 egg L
- 25 gr honey
- 200 gr grated coconut
- Pour milk, sugar, egg, cornstarch and vanilla into the jar and program 5 minutes at 100 th speed 4.
- Remove the jar with the pastry cream from the machine and let it warm.
- Preheat the oven to 180° with heat up and down.
- When the cream is warm, add sugar, egg, honey and coconut and mix 30 seconds at speed 4.
- Put the mixture in a pastry bag with a curly nozzle.
- Form the cocadas about 3 cm high approximately on the baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, they need to be browned on the outside and tender inside.