Since I didn’t have any recipes ready for today, I thought about showing you one of my recurring breakfasts over the weekend: banana omelette with cinnamon. A simple and quick breakfast with a sweet touch, that of banana, which at home, particularly, we love.
It is a breakfast that you can complete with us with a toast of wholemeal bread with seeds, a piece of fruit and/or a fresh vegetable drink now that the heat squeezes. The ingredients are one of those that are never missing in our homes, so it is always a great resource to have breakfast with foundation.
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs camperos
- A pinch of cinnamon
- In a non-stick frying pan we put the oil and give it heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the sliced banana and sauté until it gets color.
- We pour the beaten eggs, mix the whole and let the omelet curd.
- We serve the tortilla on a toast of wholemeal bread and sprinkle a little cinnamon ontop.
- Now we only have to enjoy.