Maria cookie flan, if already in case the flan is good and the cookies Maria like everyone imagine the mix of both. Also sure that to prepare this recipe you all have at home the necessary ingredients, easier they can not be so cheer up and you days a taste this weekend, then a walk and perfect day.
The best thing about this flan is how to curd it. It can be in the oven as I did this time or in a casserole or large frying pan. It is very easy, we put a large casserole with water on the fire and put the mold inside covered with aluminum foil so that water does not enter. When the water starts to boil lower the heat to medium-low heat and leave to cook for 20-25 minutes.
And you know if there is lactose intolerant milk without lactose and if you want gluten-free use gluten-free cookies.
- 20 biscuits Maria
- 500 gr of milk without lactose
- 100 gr sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- Pre heat the oven to 200 º.
- To put liquid caramel into a mold, cover a bottom. Book.
- Put in the jar the chopped cookies and give them 4 turbo strokes to leave them very well crushed.
- Now add milk, sugar and eggs and schedule 1 minute at speed 4.
- Dump the mixture from the jar carefully over the liquid caramel.
- Put the mold into a tray and pour water until half of the mold cover.
- Bake in the bain-marie for 30 minutes. Check if it is curdled by clicking a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean it will already be cooked if not, leave 5 minutes more.
- Wait for it to cool down to unmold.