Bonito in sauce tomato a homemade recipe and lifelong that if adapted to mycook , thus simplifying a great recipe in a few steps but with the same results. For this recipe my grandmother always bought cuts of the bonito (so she called them to the pieces she sold from the tail… around the fins…) said that it was much cheaper and especially more juicy and rich. Of course it can be made with slices but for being true to your recipe I bought cuttings.
You can also use the sauce to accompany a white rice, pasta, other fish or to put in a homemade pizza.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 gr onion
- 30 gr
- 800 gr of crushed tomato
- 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 other sugar to add to the crushed tomato
- 800 gr of bonito (cuts or slices that to your liking I leave it)
- a little salt for the nice
- Put in the jar the chopped garlic, the onion cut into not very large pieces and the oil. Shred 5 seconds speed 5. Saute 3 minutes at 120º speed 1.
- Add the crushed tomato (we will have put sugar and salt for acidity) and schedule 20 minutes at 100º speed 1.
- Add the bonito pieces (salt a little) and schedule 3 minutes at 100º speed 2.