Creams and purees are essential dishes in all seasons, especially in winter where low temperatures invite you to drink hot and spoon dishes. For this reason, it is important to have in the recipe book dishes like this, healthy, nutritious and perfect for the whole family. In addition, purees form the basis of feeding in infants and young children, so, such recipes, are indispensable at home.
This puree is suitable for children from 8 to 10 months and all the ingredients used are easily digestible. Chicken and vegetable puree is very complete and satiating, which is perfect to take at night as a unique dish. In case you want to take it as a main course, you can accompany this delicious puree with a grilled fish or a vegetable omelet. We just get to the kitchen!
- 1 counteramuslo and a chicken carcass
- 2 carrots
- A piece of pumpkin
- 2 leeks
- 1 medium potato
- One onion
- Virgin olive oil
- First we will peel and clean all the vegetables very well.
- Once ready, we chop them into not very large portions.
- Now, we put a bottom of virgin olive oil in the quick pot and put it on fire.
- Add all the vegetables together and fry a few minutes over medium heat.
- While the vegetables are browned, we will clean the chicken very well with water to remove the blood.
- We remove excess fat so that the puree is lighter and healthier.
- Once the vegetables take color, add the chicken and let it brown for a couple of minutes.
- After that time, we add water to cover or until we reach the indicated mark.
- Cover the pot and leave on high heat until the steam begins to come out.
- We lower the heat and cook for about 18 minutes.
- After that time, we remove the pot from the fire and let the valve go down completely and be safe to open the quick pot.
- We take out the chicken and let it warm.
- Remove the vegetables and place them in the blender glass.
- We reserve the water resulting from cooking.
- With the mixer, we grind all the vegetables, adding broth in small quantities until a light puree is obtained.
- We take out all the meat from the chicken and remove the carcass and bones.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and grind again until everything is well integrated.
- We add broth until we get the desired texture.