Here’s another idea to prepare chicken with your Mycook. These chicken breasts with manchego cheese sauce are very simple to make and are tender and rich. I have prepared it with aged manchego cheese because at home we like strong flavors, but you can use a cured one if you want the sauce a little softer.
Although I haven’t tried it yet, I’m practically convinced that other cheeses such as Mahon cheese, Roquefort or Parmesan can be used for this recipe and it has to look equally delicious.
To accompany these breasts you can make some potatoes or a little rice and to complete the meal a vegetable cream or a good salad gives us the contribution of vegetables we need.
- 20 gr. olive oil
- 40 gr. leek
- 50 gr. aged manchego cheese
- 50 gr. white wine
- 250 gr. evaporated milk
- 500 gr. chicken breast fillet
- Pour the oil into the jar and heat 1 minute, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Add the leek and schedule 4 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 1-S. If we want the most chopped leek, once the time is over schedule 15 seconds to speed 5.
- Add the cheese into pieces and schedule 15 seconds at speed 5.
- Then add the white wine and cook 2 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2, without the dosing stopper so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Add evaporated milk, salt and pepper to taste and schedule 2 minutes, temperature 90ºC, speed 3.
- Place the mixing paddle on the blades.
- We only have to cut the breasts into strips, salt and lightly flour. Insert them into the Mycook jar and schedule 7 minutes, temperature 100ºC, speed 2. Chicken has to be well done so the weather can vary a little depending on how thick chicken fillets are.