Doesn’t it happen to you that during the summer you just want to eat cold and quick things to do that don’t take us too long in the kitchen? Well, if you’re like me, you will greatly appreciate this recipe. It is a chickpea salad, quite easy to make because you don’t even need to turn on the stove and it is very healthyand very nutritiousat the same time.
Occasionally, we think that legumes is only a typical food to cook and eat with a spoon. With this recipe we totally disassemble that belief. It is a cool meal, which can be eaten with a fork and that is not accompanied by the typical cooked broth. If you want to know what vegetables we added and so on, read on what remains of the recipe.
- 2 jars of chickpeas already cooked
- 2 medium tomatoes for salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 fresh onion
- Sweet Corn
- Olive oil
- We save the step of cooking as we buy already cooked chickpeas jars. If we want to have a light recipe and to get out of step, it is necessary to have the chickpeas already cooked.
- These chickpeas already cooked and well drained, we will throw them in a large bowl in which we will add the selected vegetables. The first thing we will throw will be cucumber, peeled and cut into small slices, also add the two well-washed tomatoescut into tacos. Then, peel the fresh onion and cut it into julienne. We will also add it to the rest of the vegetables. Peel the carrot and cut it into small tacos and add also the sweet corn.
- What would be left would be dressing our saladthe way you like best. In our case, with traditional dressing: extra virgin olive oil, salt and wine vinegar.