One of my favorite cooks recently #Gordor uploaded to Instagram this chocolate and cherry cake recipe. I loved the look I had and taking advantage of the fact that I had bought a good chocolate powder for desserts and delicious cherries from the Jerte Valley I started to prepare it with the help of Mycook.
I have to say that the end result is wonderful (especially for chocolate addicts like me), with an intense taste of chocolate and acid cherries inside. The only point to keep in mind is that the eggs must be very well beaten for it to rise, as we do not use yeast.
If you want to try a delicious chocolate and cherry cake for your special snacks, you will love this recipe!
Chocolate and cherry
cake Delicious chocolate and cherry cake made with Mycook
Author: Marta Fernández
Type of recipe: Dessert
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
- 180 grams of sugar
- 60 gr. cocoa
- 90 gr flour
- 20 grams of melted butter
- 250 grams of boneless cherries plus a few for garnish.
- Sugar glass
- First we put the whites into the jar with the butterfly on and schedule 6 minutes speed 5 and reserve.
- Then we clean and dry the jar, put the butterfly again and lay eggs and sugar. Now we program at speed 5 until the mixture is whitish.
- While we sift cocoa and flour in a bowl.
- Then we will gradually pour into the bowl that we have the whites, mix the yolks and sugar moving with enveloping movements with a pastry tongue.
- Similarly we pour and mix the butter and then pour the flour and cocoa mixture without stopping moving with the tongue.
- Then we bone the cherries and put on top 1 tablespoon of flour so that they do not go to the bottom.
- Finally grease a mold about 20 cm, pour the mixture inside and then cherries, moving slightly with the tongue.
- To finish we bake about 40 minutes at 180 degrees (depends on the oven). Once cold we decorate with cherries and glass sugar.
Helpful?, please rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]