It’s no secret that I love chocolate, and that’s why I make many desserts with this ingredient. This time I have cooked creamy chocolate yogurt in my Mycook , with the main ingredient a great dark chocolate 70%.
These yoghurts are prepared in a short time, and are an ideal dessert that they like older and small, although you can put a chocolate with less percentage, so that they do not find it so strong.
The benefits that dark chocolate has for the heart is that it promotes proper blood flow thanks to its antioxidants such as catechins, epicatechins or procyanidins. It helps to lower blood pressure and improve circulation, provides a lot of energy to the body, is a good ally of pleasure, as it contains phenylethylamine, a substance that secretes the brain naturally and is the same as in infatuation;it is good for tooth enamel, helping not contracting caries. This is because cocoa contains “streptococcus mutans”, a bacterium that determines the production of the acid that causes caries and is contrasted by the antioxidants of cocoa, which limit the production of acid.
If you are in love with chocolate based desserts , I encourage you to prepare this rich creamy chocolate yogurt at home.
- 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate.
- Half curd envelope.
- 105 grams of sugar.
- 600 grams of skimmed milk
- First put the chocolate into the glass of your Mycook and program it at progressive speed 5-7-10.
- Then add the remaining ingredients to the glass and reschedule 10 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 4.
- Finally pour into glasses, and let cool to room temperature.
- Finally store in the fridge to cool.
- You can accompany them with cream, chocolate shavings, nuts, etc.