At home we like to have dinner many nights of “snacking”, and I like to do with Mycook different dips, guacamole, homemade pates, etc. On this occasion I have prepared a cottage cheese dip sauce that is very good and is very easy to prepare.You can take them with corn pancakes, but also as a filling of peppers, with pita bread, radishes, or as salad.You can also season a salad of raw mushrooms with a pinch of lemon and dip sauce, or as Sauce for roasted potatoes, etc. In any case it is easy to prepare and is very rich, as well as having few calories, depending on the accompaniment you choose. Shall we say?
- 500 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic
- 30 grams of parsley (approximately) or coriander
- a pinch of salt
- a little ground pepper
- A few tablespoons of creme fraiche
- First we wash, drain and chop the parsley.
- Then we peel the garlic, and add to the jar all the ingredients. Schedule 1 minute progressive speed 5-7.
- Finally we check the texture and add more creme fraiche in your case until we get the perfect texture.
- We end up serving in a bowl accompanied by corn pancakes, pepper, radishes, or anything you can think of.
To make it creamier add creme fraiche or mayonnaise.
This cottage cheese dip is soft and multivitamin, since raw parsley is filled with vitamin C, and garlic is a powerful antioxidant.
You can accompany with it vegetables, pita bread, pancakes etc