At home we love creams, especially for dinner, gives us just as winter or summer, feel good and can be done in a thousand ways.
This cream from leeks and pears is delicious, but careful, has a very soft taste and pulls sweet. It is a new flavor that will surprise you and you will love.
If you are a lover of nuts I invite you to add chopped peanuts to this recipe, the result will be spectacular and delicious.
- 40g olive oil
- 2 large leeks (with part of the tender green zone)
- 3 medium pears
- First we heat the oil for 1 minutes at 120 degrees at speed 2. Then we put the leek into our MyCook jar and set 7 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1.
- When finished we pour the evaporated milk and filtered water and schedule 15 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1.
- We add pears and spices to taste and cook another 10 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
- Finally we give a few touches to the turbo so that the cream is finite, we serve and enjoy dinner!