Gluten-free bread rolls, a special recipe at a special moment not only for Spaniards but for everyone. A very simple recipe with which you can prepare gluten-free bread at home because celiacs and intolerants also need to survive in this blissful quarantine.
With very few ingredients and in a couple of hours you can taste these buns with which to have breakfast smeared a little butter and jam or snack with a little fresh cheese…
And as now many will have children at home that better way to spend the time than preparing your own bread. An experience for children, especially when it comes to kneading and shaping them, there they can give free rein to their imagination. #YoMeQuedoEnCasa and by the way we learn to make homemade bread.
- 500 gr of flour Schär Mix Pan
- 400 gr water
- 30 gr olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 15 gr of fresh bakery yeast
- a little olive oil to brush the buns
- Put in the jar water, oil and yeast and mix 2 minutes at 40 th speed 2.
- Add flour, salt and honey and schedule 5 minutes kneading.
- Let stand for 30 minutes in the jar.
- Heat the oven to 200° with heat up and down.
- Sprinkle a little gluten-free flour on the countertop.
- Remove the dough from the jar and with clean hands degassing the dough.
- Form a kind of curl with the dough and divide it (depending on the size you want the buns).
- Give each portion the shape you like best, round or in the shape of a bar.
- Give it a cut on the surface of each 1 cm deep plus or minus.
- Brush with olive oil, put on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack.
Degassing the mass is to remove air.