Who does not like to take from time to time a homemade chocolate ice cream? Chocolate is one of the most consumed flavors of ice cream and face summer and heat, you will feel even more fancy.
Today we teach you how to prepare it with our Mycook, without the need for a fridge and also gluten-free, so that celiacs can also indulge themselves.
Make gluten-free chocolate ice creamin no time and treat yourself. Kids will love it.
- 500 ml of milk, we have used semi-skimmed and lactose-free
- 100 g white sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 200 g of gluten-free dark cover chocolate
- We place the mixing palette on the blades and introduce all the ingredients in the Mycook jar minus the chocolate, leaving the basket upside down on top of the lid. We schedule five minutes, 100 degrees, speed 4.
- We mix 3 more minutes, speed 3and reserve this cream in a bowl.
- We put the chocolate and schedule 1 minute, at 40º, speed 3.
- Add the cream we had reserved and mix 2 minutes, at speed 4.
- We store the ice cream in the freezer.
- Once frozen, when we go to serve it, chop and emulsify 1 minute, at speed 5 so that it has the right texture.