Let’s go with another simple recipe for our starters and appetizers. This time we will prepare a rich ham pate. The little one in the house loves ham and therefore this pate too. You can spread it on tostaditas or place it in a bowl along with breadsticks, you will see how it flies. You can use it even in sandwiches or sandwiches.
- 150 gr. Serrano ham.
- 50 gr. butter at room temperature
- 50 gr. spreads cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 70 gr. cream for cooking
- black pepper
- Put the ham into the jar and chop 15 seconds at 6-10 speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients, butter, cheese, cream and a pinch of pepper. Mix 30 seconds at 6-10 speed. Check that a homogeneous mixture has remained, if necessary to mix a few more seconds.
- Book in the fridge until the time of use.