This recipe for lean pork in sauce with mushrooms I have tried twice, one with lean pork and the other with pork ham fillets cut into strips. I certainly liked the preparation with lean pork because it was more tender and juicy, but as the salsita is very rich you can try to make this same recipe with other meats.
Accompany this lean sauce with a few potatoes or steamed vegetables and you already have the full dish.
As in the final step cooking is about 25 minutes, you can take advantage and place the steamer to prepare potatoes, vegetables or rice as a side dish. And if you already have a garnish ready, you can even use that time to cook some flans and you have the dessert made at the same time as the main course.
- 500 gr. lean pork cut into cubes
- 40 gr. olive oil
- 70 gr. onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 gr. red pepper chopped into cubes
- 80 gr. mushrooms
- 10 gr. flour
- 80 gr. white wine
- 150 gr. water
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tablet meat broth
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- Pour the oil into the jar and heat 1 minute, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Add onion and garlic and program 7 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 1-S.
- Then finish chopping for 10 seconds at speed 5.
- Place the mixing paddle on the blades.
- Add flour, chopped parsley, red pepper and pepper to taste. Cook 3 minutes, temperature 100ºC, speed 2.
- Add lean pork tacos salted to taste and mushrooms cut into slices or quarters. Schedule 3 more minutes, temperature 100ºC and speed 2.
- We only have to introduce wine, water, laurel and broth pill. Cook for 25 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2 and we already have our lean pork in sauce with mushrooms ready to serve.