I love pasta, it is a quick and delicious way to eat, but I don’t like anything to always repeat the same sauces with which to accompany it. The other day I made this leek and mushroom sauce in my MyCook and I loved it, the leek boosted the taste and the mushrooms were delicious.
I invite you to try this leek and mushroom sauce, also not only serves to take it with pasta. You can serve it as a side dish or salsita to make a sandwich juicier.
I invite you to try this sauce and continue experimenting with our MyCook.
- 200 grams of tomato sauce (I use the organic glass tomato pot of the Hida brand)
- 1 leek
- 30 grams of mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 grams of virgin olive oil
- paprika, oregano, pepper, basil and salt.
- We put the oil into our MyCook jar and heat it well for 50 seconds to 120 degrees at speed 2.
- While the oil is heated peel the garlic clove and remove the center so that it does not repeat. Put the garlic in the jar and fry it a little bit for 1 minute at 120 degrees at speed 2.
- While the garlic is sauté clean the leek, cut it into pieces of about two centimeters and break each piece into pieces (vertically).
- We take the garlic out of the jar, so that we do not bother us in our sauce (if you like you can leave it), place the shovels and put the leek. We sauté it well, so that it is soft in our sauce, for 5 minutes at 120 degrees at speed 2.
- While the leek is sauté, clean and cut the mushrooms into pieces. We put the mushrooms in the jar and continue with the sofrito 5 minutes more at 100 degrees at speed 2.
- When finished we pour a teaspoon of paprika, move a little with a spoon and then pour the tomato sauce and spice our sauce with oregano, pepper, basil and a little salt. And we cook the sauce for 15 minutes at 120 degrees at speed 1 without the taponcito.
- And it’s ready to serve