Natural homemade yogurt or with jam; we will prepare some yogurts like those that made us as small. My grandmother made them to us, and I have to admit that I was the one who ate them reluctantly, not because they weren’t rich, because everyone loved me less.
At these times when we should not go out to the street we can take advantage and stretch the yogurts from the fridge a little. With a yogurt and a liter of milk we will prepare 6-8 yogurts depending on the size of the jars we have and if we do not have jars we can do it in a large tupper. Teach your children something so simple and at the same time so healthy by taking advantage of these days of confinement.
They are easy to make and above all very rich and nutritious helping our defenses to get fit and improve our intestinal flora.
- 1 liter of whole milk without lactose
- 1 natural yogurt without lactose
- 8 teaspoons of sugar (one for each yogurt)
- jams of the taste that you like most
- The first thing is to wash and dry the glass jars very well. Arrange them on the baking sheet. In some put a spoonful of jam on the bottom.
- Pour milk and sugar into the jar and heat 5 minutes at 50 th speed 2.
- Add yogurt and mix 30 seconds at speed 2.
- Fill the jars with the mixture from the jar.
- Heat the oven to 50°.
- Turn off and put into the tray with yoghurts. Cover with a rag or cloth.
- Close the oven and leave 12 hours (overnight fermenting).
- In the morning we take them out, close the jars and into the fridge.
- They hold on about 10 days if you don’t eat them before.