New York cheesecake in glasses, a different way to present this rich dessert. A dessert that almost everyone likes but clear many times at home we are 2 people and we do not find a recipe to make a dessert without having to think about if we can freeze it or how to keep it because it is too many rations.
It occurred to me to prepare it in glasses and so we can have it without the remorse of eating too large a portion or giving yourself a little whim right after eating.
This time we will need more ingredients than I usually use in my recipes but one day is a day, let’s celebrate that little by little we are going to phase 1 and we will be able to see our families. #YoMeQuedoEnCasa.
- 100 gr of biscuits type digestive
- 60 gr butter to point ointment
- 20 gr brown sugar
- 400 gr. cream cheese
- 75 gr cream 35% M.G.
- 100 gr of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 600 gr of water to put in the jar
- blueberry jam
- Put in the jar the cookies and crush for 30 seconds at speed 6.
- Add butter and brown sugar and mix 30 seconds at speed 7.
- Take out into a bowl and pour a tablespoon of the mixture into each glass jar. Get in the fridge.
- Without washing the jar add cheese, cream, sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla extract and mix 2 minutes at speed 5.
- Dump the mixture into the jars on the basis of biscuit.
- Rinse the jar, pour water into it and place the steamer (without the tray).
- Put the capped jars with aluminum foil or film inside the steamer and cover it. Schedule 30 minutes at 120° speed 3.
- Take out and let temper.
- Put a tablespoon of blueberry jam in each cup and put in the fridge.
- They’re much richer from one day to the next.
With the amounts I put you out 9 yogurt glasses.