Today nougat of cream and nuts, a very rich home nougat and besides being perfect for intolerant to lactose is also gluten-free. We are about to start with the Christmas holidays full of celebrations around the table and it is in these situations where I realize that although there are more and more options for intolerant if we do it at home we make sure that the taste is much richer.
In less than 15 minutes you will have a homemade nougat tablet and if the problem is that you do not have the mold or you are lazy to buy it for not having one more trasto out there, you can use a tetrabrik.
- 200 gr of raw almonds peeled
- 200 gr of sugar
- 150 gr of cream to assemble without lactose or gluten
- 100 gr of chopped walnuts
- Put the almonds in the jar and grind 30 seconds at progressive speed 5-7-10. Book in a bowl.
- Without washing the jar to pour sugar and spray 20 seconds at progressive speed 5-7-10.
- Add the cream and schedule 12 minutes at 100° speed 4 without the measuring cup.
- Pour the almonds and chopped nuts and mix everything well by programming 20 seconds at speed 4.
- Dump over the mold and squeeze the mixture (care that is something sticky) so that the tablet is evenly.
- Cover with film and put some weight on top so that it is well pressed.
- Let stand for a whole day and then we can store it in a cool place.
We split the nuts into three or four pieces depending on the size they are.