Piquillo peppers are a classic that we can prepare with a wide variety of fillings, and even take advantage of some leftovers, we can eat them cold or hot and also leave them prepared in advance.
This time I prepared some piquillo peppers stuffed with vegetables, taking advantage of summer vegetables. A great vegetarian dish that as a starter or for a dinner looks great.
Piquillo peppers stuffed with vegetables
Author: Montse Morote
Recipe type: Starters
- A can of piquillo peppers (12 peppers)
- 2 green peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 eggplant
- 4 tablespoons liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons fried tomato
- Oregano and pepper
- We wash the vegetables and cut them into small pieces.
- We put a frying pan with oil, sauté the garlic and onion, When it starts to take color we will pour the other vegetables and let them go cooking about 10 minutes.
- After this time we will put the fried tomato and let it cook everything about 5 more minutes, then we will pour a little salt, oregano, pepper and half a glass of water, leave until they are cooked to our taste.
- When they are already we will put the liquid cream, mix everything well, try salt and pepper, turn off the fire and let it stand and cool a little.
- Then we will start filling the peppers with this filling, leave a little apart for the sauce and we will refill them and put them on a tray.
- For the sauce we will take a little of the vegetables and crush them, if it is very thick we will put a little water. and We cover the peppers.
- There is a very good and light sauce.
- We can serve them hot or cold.We’re delicious!
Helpful?, please rate!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]