The recipe that I teach you today to prepare with your Mycook is a delicious pork loin with mushroom sauce. I usually use pork loin of two colors because it gives me the feeling that it is less dry, but you can prepare it with the loin that you like best and even with pork tenderloin.
To accompany this dish is perfect a little white rice, some potatoes or a little pasta. And if in the center we put a good salad we already have all the supply of vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates we need for food.
If you do not add accompaniment to the loin try to have bread at hand because the sauce is very rich and you will not be able to stop dipping bread.
- 500 gr. Pork loin cut into strips
- 30 gr. oil
- 180 gr. onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 240 gr. cream for cooking or evaporated milk
- 250 gr. laminated mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Bovril
- Heat the oil 2 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Add onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 1-S.
- At the end of the time shred 15 seconds at speed 5.
- Place the mixing paddle on the blades.
- Pour the mushrooms and schedule 5 minutes at temperature 120ºC and speed 2.
- Season the tenderloin strips with salt, oregano and basil.
- Add the loin to the jar and fry for 3 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Finally add cream and bovril. Schedule 3 minutes, temperature 110ºC, speed 2.