I love to accompany the meat and fish dishes from baked potatoes. This time I have combined the preparation between the oven and the steam tray of my Mycook and I have to tell you that these rosemary potatoes have been tasty and crispy.
Fresh rosemary gives a more intense flavor and you can buy it in pots that will last for other dishes. It is a plant with multiple medicinal properties, among which stands out as antiseptic, flavoring, purifying, etc.It has an intense taste, but if you don’t like it, you can replace it with any other species you like: thyme, cumin, oregano, turmeric, etc. You can also replace olive oil with butter if you like it better.
As for the skin of potatoes there are all sorts of tastes. The skin provides vitamin C, vitamin B6 and potassium, but in my case, I have removed it because my children don’t like it, and in both cases they are delicious.Would you like to prepare them at home?
- 1500 grams of small potatoes with firm skin
- 2 chopped green peppers
- 1 head of chafed garlic and with skin
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- 50 grams of olive oil
- Ground pepper
- First we wash the potatoes with skin and everything. We dry them and put them on the steam tray.
- Then we put 1000 grams of water in the glass and place the steam tray with the potatoes inside. We schedule 35 minutes,120 degrees, speed 3.
- Then remove the tray and put the potatoes in a baking dish, discarding the water from the glass. You can peel potatoes if you do not like them with skin.
- Then, dry the glass and place the pepper inside. We set 5 seconds speed 5 so that it remains in not very small pieces.
- Now we pour on potatoes pepper and garlic.We water everything with oil.We sprinkled and put rosemary branches between the potatoes.
- Finally we put in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes at 200 degrees. Notice that they don’t burn.