Pumpkin jam with cinnamon a perfect recipe to accompany a toast with a little baked mozzarella for example, to make the topping of a rich cheesecake or stuffed with dumplings. The recipe is very simple and it turns out as you can see since it has a thousand and one uses.
It is made with white sugar but if you have brown sugar I assure you that it is much richer if possible. I like to chop the pumpkin and let it macerate a few hours with sugar but it is not mandatory to do so here I do not so you see that the recipe is equally good.
- The jars and lids that we are going to sterilize
- 800 gr of water
- 800 gr pumpkin
- 300 sugar
- juice 1 lemon
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon (the single point)
- Put the water in the jar and place the steamer in position.
- Wash the jars thoroughly with soap and water, place in the steamer and schedule 25 minutes at 120° speed 3.
- Remove the steamer carefully not to burn, take out the jars and put upside down so that they drain.
- Put the chopped pumpkin in the jar and grind 1 minute at speed 5.
- Add sugar, juice of 1 lemon and half a teaspoon of cinnamon and schedule 40 minutes at 120° speed 1.