If you like rabbit you have to try this rich rabbit recipe with peppers. It is a healthy, simple and tasty recipe that accompanied by a little rice, potatoes or a salad solves the food.
Rabbit meat is low in fat, provides low calories and is rich in vitamin B12, B6 and B3. It is also a meat with easy digestibility and is very versatile when cooking.
If I have to stick a stick to the rabbit, it’s his bones, which are very brittle and if you buy it sliced it is easy to find a piece of bone splinter while you’re tasting your food. That’s why I prefer to buy it whole and cut it at home by the joint area, so as not to make chips.
- 30 gr. Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 700 gr. chopped rabbit
- 250 gr. red and green pepper
- 150 gr. onion
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 80 gr. fried tomato
- 100 gr. vegetable broth
- 50 gr. white wine
- Pour the oil and garlic clove into the jar and schedule 2 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Add the onion into pieces and cook 5 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 1-S.
- Place the mixing paddle on the blades.
- Then add the springy rabbit pieces to taste. Saute 6 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.
- Add the sliced peppers and thyme. Schedule 10 minutes, temperature 120ºC at speed 2.
- Add the wine and schedule 2 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2without the dosing stopper so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Finally add the fried tomato and broth and cook 15 minutes, temperature 120ºC, speed 2.