Russian steaks, a lifelong recipe but made with mycook. The marinade we use for meat is much finer if we prepare it with the robot than if we chop it by hand, we end up finding some garlic tripping that has happened to us unintentionally.
rich they are and how easy to prepare. I personally love them and if they are cold much more, but that’s a matter of taste.
My mother sometimes accompanies them with a homemade tomato sauce and then they are already to have bread and wet without stopping. It is as simple as preparing a tomato sauce with onions and tomatoes from the garden. Let’s go the salsa of a lifetime.
- 300 gr of minced meat mixture (half pork and half veal)
- 2 small garlic cloves or one large
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg L
- olive oil for frying
- Put in the jar garlic and parsley and chop 30 seconds speed 5-7-10.
- Add the egg and breadcrumbs and mix 30 seconds speed 5-7.
- Pour the meat and mix 30 seconds at speed 3. If it is not well mixed add a few more seconds.
- Take out into a bowl and let stand in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. (better 1 hour).
- Take portions of the meat and shape the fillets, batter with flour.
- Fry in hot oil and remove to a plate with cooking paper.
They can be made perfectly grilled if you prefer them with fewer calories.
You can also make them with minced chicken or turkey meat, they are very rich.