Today I bring you an exquisite French recipe: mussel soup with saffron. This delicately flavored soup is a wonderful first dish, widely used for Christmas. Its realization is very easy with Mycook and its ingredients very simple to find.The secret: good mussels, a good wine and a good saffron.
Mussels are quite cheap and very rich bivalves on the palate. There are multiple ways to cook them: steamed, with Italian ketchup, etc. They also provide multiple vitamins and at the same time have low calories. This time I have prepared them with butter, as is the original French recipe, but if you want to lighten the calories you can also fry the onion with olive oil.
Do you dare to prepare at home this magnificent mussel soup in your Mycook that will love all your guests or family? Below I tell you step by step how to elaborate it.
- 1,5 kg mussels
- 200 g leeks
- 80 g butter
- 250 gr white wine
- 100 gr fish broth
- 250 ml of liquid cream
- 8 strands of saffron
- 1 lemon in juice
- Then place clean mussels on the steam tray.
- Then we schedule 12 minutes 120 degrees speed 2.Finally reserve
- Then dry the jar and pour in the butter. Then we program 1 minute 100 degrees speed 1.
- Now we introduce the leeks cut into pieces and saffron and schedule 5 minutes, 120 degrees speed 1.
- Now we give several turbo touches so that there are no pieces left and pour the strained broth. Similarly, we programmed 5 minutes ,100 degrees, speed 2.
- Finally we pour the cream and schedule 2 minutes 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Finally, put the broth and pour the clean peel mussels inside and sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.