Today we bring you another of our healthy and “green” recipes. We have set out to make perfect bikini operation for this summer (which is only a month and a few weeks left) but still eating delicious and varied. If you like vegetables, especially spinach and asparagus, this scrambled spinach with white garlic and green asparagus will love you. All ingredients are fresh, which we make sure that it is something we do completely ourselves and has not gone through any method of conservation and/or freezing before.
If you want to know which ingredients we have used and the amounts we added from each of them, read on.
- 500 grams of fresh spinach
- 200 grams of green asparagus
- 4 cloves of white garlic
- ½ onion
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- The first thing we will do is to thoroughly wash both green asparagus and fresh spinach. The latter, once washed with hot water, let them drain. Meanwhile, with the asparagus, we will cut the capes and leave them ready to make them back and forth in a frying pan with a little olive oil. We want to roast them a little not to leave them too done. Once we have them made the apartments on a plate and cut them into small tacos.
- In the same pan where we have made the asparagus, add a little olive oil again and we will pour the 4 garlic well peeled and cut into slices. We do the same with half onion. Let them saute a little and then add the spinach well drained.
- We lower the fire in half and we’re stirring every little. Spinach will release plenty of water so when they are almost without water, add the asparagus and pour the salt, black pepperand garlic powder. If we raise the fire, the water from the spinach will be consumed sooner.
- The next step will be to add two eggs and stir them to make the scramble. We leave about 5 more minutes and leave.