This is an irresistible, fresh and irresistible recipe delicious to fight heat taking advantage of the last strawberries of the season. Strawberry slush is prepared with our Mycook making a syrup and then mixing it with a strawberry puree. In that process it will take less than 10 minutes, then we will pass the mixture to the freezer and then we will have to grind the granizado several times with our Mycook so that it is with the perfect texture. You are going to make the process long because of the desire you are going to have to try it… you will tell me!
I usually use a part of invert sugar for this recipe, but if you do not have it you can put 100 grams of normal sugar. Anyway making invert sugar is very simple with Mycook, so HERE I leave you the link where we explain how to make it if you want to have it for your desserts.
- 500 gr. Strawberries
- 80 gr. sugar
- 20 gr. invert sugar
- 180 gr. water
- juice ½ lemon
- To put water and sugar into the jar. Schedule 4 minutes, temperature 100ºC, speed 3 to form the syrup.
- Pour the syrup into a bowl and let it cool.
- While decreasing the temperature of the jar clean the strawberries and remove the rabito.
- Put the strawberries into the jar along with the lemon juice and grind 20 seconds at speed 8.
- Add the already cold syrup and schedule 15 seconds at speed 8.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and freeze.
- Every 2 hours approximately take out the slush, insert it into the jar and schedule a few seconds at speed 7 so that it will take texture. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times.
- I repeat this process again just before serving it so that it matches exactly the texture we like at home.