Today I publish a rich and nutritious fish dish: tuna with tomato prepared in my Mycook. Tuna is a fish very consumed in our country and that supports many recipes: with tomato, onions, canned. This dish I have made it accompanied by a rich homemade tomato and white rice and that way my children eat it great.
Tuna has a meat that is a bit atypical for fish, we could say that it is the “meat” of fish; that is why children eat it very well.
If you want to prepare a very nutritious fish dish that the whole family likes, I encourage you to elabore this tuna in your Mycook.You’ll see how easy and rich…
- 600 G. tuna
- 1 can of natural crushed tomato of 800 grams
- 50 g.of olive oil
- 1 green pepper
- ½. Onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, S
- SALT, BLACK PEPPER
- First we put in the glass, onions, garlic and green pepper and crush 4 seconds, speed 5.
- Then add the oil and fry 6 minutes, speed 120°, speed 1.
- Then put the bonito in a bowl and salt it and smear it with a little oil.
- Now we put it on the steam tray and add the tomato into the jar and cook 15 minutes, speed 120º, speed 3.
- Finally we pour it into a casserole, sprinkle with parsley and let it give a boil of 5 minutes on low heat.